You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.
Possession of crack cocaine:
At around 10:50 p.m. on Friday, October 1, 2021, Rockford Police SCOPE officers conducted a traffic check at 2904 W. State Street.
During the investigation, the officers discovered a large bag of what appears to be crack cocaine in the vehicle.
The driver, Kahyal Merrills, was arrested and taken to the county jail.
The Winnebago State Prosecutor’s Office verified the facts of the investigation and approved the charges listed below.
Kahyal Merrills, 30, Rockford
Possession of crack cocaine
- All parties involved are innocent until proven guilty in court.
- We can only give information that IS made available to us.
- As you know, the local police use encryption and is not transparent.
- Some information may not be correct. If you make a mistake, please let us know so we can try to correct any errors.
- Several people have asked questions and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.