Brief recap of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx time: 5 p.m.
- Approx.location: N 2nd level crossing in Dekalb
- Type of Call Possible: Possible Deadly Acid
What could possibly have happened, according to sources:
Sources report a possible fatal accident in Dekalb.
Sources told us that a train hit a pedestrian near the N-Second level crossing.
Several sources told us that the injuries appeared to be fatal.
At the time of this writing, officials have not yet released any information.
DeKalb, district of DeKalb
N 2nd street RR intersection
Train against pedestrians
with fatal outcome
You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.
- All parties involved are innocent until proven guilty in court.
- We can only provide information that IS has provided us with.
- As you know, the local police use encryption and is not transparent.
- Some information may not be correct.
If there are any errors, please let us know so that we can try to correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, it means that the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All of our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something isn’t posted, we probably don’t know. Email us at [email protected]
- You must read all of our terms and services. And agree with everyone. If not, go.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.