Brief recap of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx.time: 4:15 p.m.
- Approx. Location: Block 7500 of S Bell School Rd
- Type of call possible: Escape after an accident
What could possibly have happened, according to sources:
Sources report that a person suspected of leaving the scene of the accident and then escaping police was caught this afternoon after a brief car chase in Winnebago County.
Around 4:15 p.m. this afternoon, a dark gray Chevy Impala traveling on US 20 toward I-39 is said to have crashed into a crash barrier and continued to drive with severe damage and a blown tire on the vehicle and turned towards Cherry Valley, according to the Illinois State Police follow them.
The driver of the vehicle then decided to flee with a blown tire after realizing it wasn’t going to work. The driver then dropped the Impala and escaped on foot with a state police officer who also followed on foot.
The male suspect was arrested and detained in block 7500 on S Bell School Road after a brief chase.
After his arrest, the male suspect asked for medical help because he had an asthma attack.
He was not transported to the hospital, he is going to jail instead.
You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.
- All parties involved are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS has provided us with.
- As you know, the local police use encryption and is not transparent.
- Some information may not be correct.
If there are any errors, please let us know so that we can try to correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, it means that the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to the police encryption and the lack of transparency, we cannot confirm any information that has been posted.
When officials publish information and we find out about it. We will try to update the posts.
- All of our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something isn’t posted, we probably don’t know. Email us at [email protected]
- You must read and agree to all of our terms and services, as well as the following disclaimers. If not, go.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.