Tornado Warning for…
Northwestern Winnebago County in north central Illinois…
* Until 645 PM CDT.
* At 624 PM CDT, a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado
was located near Durand, or 9 miles west of Rockton, moving
northeast at 25 mph.
SOURCE…Radar indicated rotation.
IMPACT…Flying debris will be dangerous to those caught without
shelter. Mobile homes will be damaged or destroyed.
Damage to roofs, windows, and vehicles will occur. Tree
damage is likely.
* This dangerous storm will be near…
Beloit and South Beloit around 645 PM CDT.
Other locations impacted by this tornadic thunderstorm include
Shirland and Harrison.
TAKE COVER NOW! Move to a basement or an interior room on the lowest
floor of a sturdy building. Avoid windows. If you are outdoors, in a
mobile home, or in a vehicle, move to the closest substantial shelter
and protect yourself from flying debris.
If you have any information:
lake a scene
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
send it to us at [email protected]
You can follow us on Twitter, youtube, Facebook.
- All parties involved are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police are encrypted and not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we cannot confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at [email protected]
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.