Sources are told of a car accident on the East Side.
It happened around 2pm near Strathmore and Mulford
Initial reports indicate that a white vehicle collided with a mast.
and the pole should be down.
Nothing is known about the severity of the injuries.
RS-Note: Several accidents are reported to us.
We will only publish the accidents with injuries or those that could block traffic.
If you are aware of any accidents, please let us know.
Don’t travel unless you absolutely have to.
The City of Rockford announced that they started saline arteries at 1:30 p.m. today.
You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.
- All parties involved are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS has provided us with.
- As you know, the local police use encryption and is not transparent.
- Some information may not be correct.
If there are any errors, please let us know so that we can try to correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, it means that the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed unless otherwise stated. We try to confirm as much information as possible before posting.
But because of the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it’s extremely difficult to confirm something these days.
- All of our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something isn’t posted, we probably don’t know. Email us at [email protected]
- You must read all of our terms and services, as well as the following disclaimers. And you have to agree to all of them. If not, go.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.